Please also fill out and remit the Membership Form so we know which year/s, and membership types to apply to your payment.
- You may pay or renew your dues online using PayPal (see “Pay Now” button on this page).
- If you do not see an option for the amount you believe best fits you, please select “Other Amount” and fill in the amount. Example – Virtual/Outside of DC Area Membership $20
- Confused about joining as an individual or organization? Organization membership includes two designees as Individual members.
Attention: Current CWI Members, remember to share your women’s advocacy news, inspirational women’s quotes and upcoming women’s events on CWI’s Facebook AND Twitter pages as we are always happy to help promote the great and important work our members do!
Membership is open to all individuals, local and national organizations interested in supporting the work of the Clearinghouse.
Membership spans from July 1 – June 30.
Individual – $25 annually / $45 two years / $65 three years
Individual under 30 years old – $15 annually
Organization – $40 annually / Multi-Year Discount – $100 for three years
Virtual – Out of the DC area – $20 annually (email newsletter only)
- Monthly lunchtime programs featuring guest speakers usually on the 4th Tuesday of every month usually from September – November and January – June.
- Electronic program fliers to share with colleagues & friends.
- Newsletters, with unique, detailed summary of the previous month’s presentation and timely news items of interest to women.
- Potential promotional listing as organization member with link to your website. (Website listings are subject to CWI approval.)
- Opportunity for members to share information on organizational activities and upcoming events at all CWI meetings.
Links to Websites of Current CWI Supporting Organizational Members:
- 2020 One Woman, One Vote Festival: 2020owovfest.org
- Alliance for Justice: www.afj.org
- Business and Professional Women of Maryland: www.bpwmaryland.org
- Fairfax County Commission for Women: www.fairfaxcounty.gov/familyservices/boards-authorities-commissions/commission-for-women
- Feminist Majority Foundation: www.feminist.org
- Institute for Women’s Policy Research: iwpr.org
- League of Women Voters/DC: www.lwvdc.org
- Legal Momentum: www. legalmomentum.org
- MANA – A National Latina Organization: www.hermana.org
- Maryland Women’s Heritage Center: mdwomensheritagecenter.org
- Montgomery County, Maryland (MD) NOW: www.mcmdnow.org
- National Council of Negro Women (NCNW): ncnw.org
- National Organization for Women (NOW): now.org
- National Women’s History Alliance (formerly known as the National Women’s History Project): nationalwomenshistoryalliance.org/
- National Women’s Law Center: www.nwlc.org
- National Women’s Political Caucus: nwpc.org
- Solar Cookers International : www.solarcookers.org
- United for Equality LLC: united4equality.com
- Veteran Feminists of America: https://www.veteranfeministsofamerica.org/
- Virginia (VA) NOW: vanow.org/
- Women’s Equity Center and Action Network (WE CAN): https://womensequity.org/
- Women for Afghan Women: womenforafghanwomen.org
- Women’s Institute for a Secure Retirement, WISER: www.wiserwomen.org
- Women’s International League for Peace and freedom: wilpfus.org
- Women’s Media Center: https://womensmediacenter.com/